Saturday, September 15, 2007

Simply Scrappin' Kits

What fun I had see just how many 12x12 layouts I could make using the Simply Scrappin' kit "Round Up". Wow....these kits are a great deal. First you get 8 12x12 sheets of textured cardstock, 6 12x12 sheets of double sided paper (2 designs) and 6 6x12 sheets of self adhesive die cuts (3 designs). You can make 8 12x12 pages using just what is included in the kit with lots of leftover die cuts left over to make cards with. I added 4 extra sheets of 12x12 cardstock and still had left over die cuts. Enjoy the pics and contact your SU! demo to purchase a kit, check them out in the link to the catalog - pg 174-177.








I am not totally happy with all of these but I am pleased overall with the results. I have been working on the Secret Garden kit for a class and I really LOVE the layouts that I came up with for that kit. Of course the second time around is always better. I will post those pics after my class at the end of the month.

Oooppss. Wanted to post a scrap pic so you could see the leftovers. Some of the pages are sort of bare and I intend to go back and embellish them. Of course I will still have a lot of die cuts left over. As you can see two of the sheets are untouched.

No comments: