Thursday, October 23, 2008

My creation


Now the card base is Riding Hood Red, followed by a layer of Baha Breeze cs with the edges sponnged with Baha Breeze ink. Next up is the really pretty Ski Slope DSP. Then I stamped 3 snowflakes and embossed them with clear embossing powder, then I trimmed around them. Popped the center Snowflake up using dimensionals. Stamped the sentiment from Heard from the Heart, I had to stamp each part seperately b/c the sentiment is much longer than the Wide oval punch. (it would have been much straighter if I had used the Stamp-a-ma-jig) And as I am trying to use all of my new stuff, I wanted to use it. Punched two Choc Chip ovals and offset them for contrast. Placed all of this on a piece of Riding Hood Red cs and then a layer of Choc Chip cs. A little piece of Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain and Voila!! Done, This card was totally inspired by the other two cards. You may say they don't look anything alike, no but the colors which all of course come from the gorgeous Ski Slope DSP are perfect.

No comments: